Monday, October 19, 2009

change

I've been thinking. I haven't been thinking lately, but I've been thinking a lot. Not just about one thing, but about a whole lot. Not just me, but everyone else too. Not just the people I know, but the people that I've never met as well. Not even just that, but everything in the world. It's not long thinking, just short things. Everything, Everyone pops up. & as I look out, in my mind it just replays back to back. Where are they going? What are they doing? Do they know what's going? All these questions. & to myself, I say: 'I wanna be there to help' but how? not everybody takes a hand. why not try? some will say, well It's not easy when you're just one person you know? & I wonder what can I do, to make other people go out there and help? How can I help those who has no one on their side? Well I can be there on their side. So can you. I don't know, maybe you guys who read my blogs just think I'm going a little nuts, but you know it's true. Why are rude to those who are rude to us? Shouldn't we be nice back to show that they should act the same? & if they don't care, they'll always remember. They'll always wonder why you were so nice to them , when they were cruel. If not now, it'll get to them sooner. Because everyone you talk to , everyone you see, everyone whose talked to you, or seen you. You may not know, it may not be true, but sometimes, 1 out of 3 chances, you probably changed their lives forever. Maybe not their lives, but their ways. I'm not sure how to say all this, maybe this'll help; It's not how skilled you are, how smart you are, how strong you are, how much money you have, or how you look, etc. it's the kindness in your heart that affects the world. That's pretty much it. Because when I look out to the world, All I see is everyone on the edge, even myself. Its really sad to see your world die slowly. Everyone talks about how they want to see change in the world, well that could happen if you start on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment