Thursday, June 18, 2009

CPE.

coolest project ever. haha is now finished ;]. I wish there was more pictures though :( hahaa I wanted to put my EMMAUS picture but I can't frick'n find it anywhere! oh wells, well yesterday was okay , took a nap, had ray come over, haha he helped me wash the dishes xD muahhaha and um yeah I got hi-chews so I'm good to go :D . um, today I'm gonna be on a adventure. hahaha a cute one. NICE. aawright,

anyways so yesterday I talked on the phone w/ christian, and yeah I was crying dog. NOT CUTE. haha cause there was like snots coming down my nose onto my lips. xP sick. Yeah So pretty much , he told me that nothing can make US go back to how we used to be :( sighs, I really do miss him.. this sucks. On the bright side, I'm not COMPLETELY bummed out, someone else makes me really happy now & I'm so glad it's -him-. :) thank you rpm<3

No comments:

Post a Comment