Friday, June 5, 2009

mmm youthgroup ;]

Yeee today was hella fun! :] haha didn't really have to do anything in classs, haha so in first period we have teams and we're doing newscasting right? So our team is called " In the Zone w/ Keora Do " Cause I'm the anchorwoman. haha yeah I came up with name again ;] so this whooole week went by fast, didn't have to do much. 3rd period was the same haha. 5th period we played softball! :D laaahv it. then after school me jeserene & milaine chilled at mi casa, haha we took hella pictures! went to echo lake for awhile then walked to milaines to get ready for church! haha church was great! smallgroup was nice, then worship time was crazy fun! :D then I came home, washed the dishes , cleared my room a bit, and now I have to wait till tomorrow to do my laundry -_- I wished I hung out with my dear today though :( miiiissss him! :D hopefully I'll see him tomorrow ;D welps, I don't have anything else to lay out, hhaha but yeah peas<3 g'night!








No comments:

Post a Comment