Tuesday, June 2, 2009

irritation

My eyes have been stinging everytime I close them shut. -_- so gay ! Maybe there's something wrong with it? I'm not sure, but my dear's so cute! :D hahahahahahaha OH YEAH HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO HANNAH KANG (yesterday was her birthday) ! muahaha she's gay for not coming to school. so yesterday me and nina walked to cromwell park to spy on allen & milaine, BUT they were'nt even there! They were at the the park by my house THE WHOLE TIME. Got tired for nothing. OMG, so there's these little middle schoolers at the park right? & freak'n they were hella annoying and shit, so nina asks them for a dollar, and this kid name ... started with a C, was like " shouldn't you have hella money? I mean you're asian right? " he sits next to me , and I'm like WTF, hella fuckn rude, hahaha so I crossed my hands cause I didn't wanna do anything cause they're fuckn younger than me, so nina was like " what're you trynna say? " he was like " asian's are SUPPOSE to be smart, why don't you have fuckn money? " hahaha I hella wanted to just take his head and bang it into his knees, but no, I'm nice :]. SO I didn't say anything, and his little black friend was like " He's the most racist kid you'll meet, he calls me a nigger all the time" hahha I was like " cause you're a fucken punk guy . " Haha and yeah so we just left cause we had no reason to be there. hahahahahahaah so we went to spartan gym cause nina had to fuckn poop. Nina's poop smells so bad! I'm glad mine don't smell at all ! :D SHIT, I'm like constantly clearing my throat, and my this irritation in my eyes are bugg'n the living shit out of me. hopefully I get done with my damn digital photography project. I sorta miss christian :/ he's been like ignoring me BIG time. I called him right? And he was just like " ahh ummm , I'll ... call youuu baaack.. " BULLSHIT, it's whatever though if he want's to leave me out then fine, Be my guest. I just want this damn eye shit to go away, it's been at it for like 1 week and a half now. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

- OH but the weird thing is, I've been craving my dear for the longest guy. AAAAAH I miss him.

welps , today is about a mere 83 degrees, Nice and warm out, a little cloudy but it's all good in the neighborhood ;]

PEAAS<3

No comments:

Post a Comment