Sunday, June 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE HAO :]

SO let's see , yesterday me & milaine went to the FILIPINO FESTIVAL. haha it was pretty boring , yet we managed to have some fun ;] tehehehe, me & coleen was trying to finish a caramel apple in two minutes, FAIL. everything's a rip off in seattle. haha but I did good deed :] I helped this old black lady buy some pop :] we saw edward, ray & carwin muahahaha. Um, hm, Me and milaine were trying to touch the water at the water dome thing, and my feet got soaked. then afterwards I went to applebees with ray carwin and edward, then I just chilled at echo lake :] cuuuuuuuuuuuute huh ? anyways today I had dance practice, hahah it was fun ! learned three new dances xD then after I went to my grandma's (dad side) and had a bbq cause it was my uncle hao's birthday ;] my aunt colored my hair, and my other aunt managed to put fake eyelashes on me, HAHA I painted my nails :] and yeah , I had fun! :D my armpits itch, OMG, freakin olti is pain in the ass dog.

welps , goodnight peas<3

No comments:

Post a Comment