Monday, May 4, 2009

AQUARIUM

Wooot! haha I just got done doing the dishes.

I think I lost my house keys? I can't find them anywhere! aaah I just got a new key chain too -_- it says " SWEET <3 " Well it's a picture of a heart. haha it's like a box shaped form and it blinks! on the other side it says seattle aquarium :].

- Today EYE members and some ballinger people went on a field trip to the ... AQUARIUM . It was really fascinating . I loved it! HA We took many pictures it was pretty funb. I got to see my favorite animals! Sea Otters & Fur Seals :] muahaha I saw some unusal looking fish , and and I got to touch some sea creatures and some plants it was greaat ! haha I tried taking a starfish off the wall but some lady was like your irritating the creature -_- I just wanted to hold it..

Well I think I'm gonna go now , I don't really have much to say but I still need a new charger :( thanks dino for letting me use yours for a bit! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment