Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Falling

I think I'm kind of falling for sloth. This isn't good. Well I don't know, cool I'm falling, but man ... how about some sacks? Shit. I don't know what to do, I can't help myself! I can't just stop not talking to sloth he's like one of my bestfriends I can't ever loose! Like literaly. Hm, maybe I'll just prevent the falling part & .. shit I don't even know. Sighs. I don't know. I'll figure it out lata's..

but as for right now.. I'm chewing some Lush Five gum . Muahaha, & Lucas just got out of my hands, he's so cute! He's trying to talk now, but all you can hear is a bunch of loud noises from him. Lol yup yup. I was going to eat pho today, buuut people got to lazy from the rain -_-

You know the rain isn't that bad!

Damn people. F my life dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment