Tuesday, May 12, 2009

R.I.P PRECIOUS

So I bought this cuuuute guppy yesterday , and it kind of died this morning because the water was really cold and I needed a heating tank or something like that... I guess it couldn't live. I wasted three dollars.. -_- I miss precious, ( that was his name ) sighs oh wells, looks like it's back to the pet store for me! On the bright side I don't have to worry about getting the tropical fish food! hahaha , well I'm in second period ( digital photography ) & I really have to poop. I already pee'd. Ray draws really good! I wish I could draw good... hahaha I suck. ANYWAYS My auntie and them said my dad was very artistic, maybe I'll become a better drawer, if I tried and not goofed off while I draw. LOL well I don't have anything to do, but after school HOPEFULLY we go to MORNING GLORY :]] yeeeeee, I can't wait! haha
- Edward Cho just looked my way :D hahahaahhahahaha but he turned and looked at the time. I wish I had some icecream I'm so depressed , my fish died. shit. haha I'm a bad pet owner. Oh well atleast GUPPY is still alive, His birthday is Feb. 14 2009. pretty sweet, he'll be 3 months on MILAINE'S birthday !!!!!! yeaaah that's two birthdays to celebrate! hahahahahha partaaay. syke I'm hella bored this is a random blog for today. I'll write later tonight, peaas<3

No comments:

Post a Comment