Tuesday, May 26, 2009

memorial day weekend

So this weekend I went to ocean shores with my family! :D it was very very interesting fun and great! I'm glad I went, hahahaha I went horseback riding for once AND flew a kite! :D exciting muahahah we ate oysters on the beach and we roasted some corn :] mmmmmm, sleeeeping was very hot , hahhaha um we went swimming played in the sand went go karting , OH MY GOSH, okay so they had a slick track where they like wet the tracks for you it was hella fun cause you would like spin and what not, anyways yeah then we went bowling I won a couple of teddy bears on those claw game thingys and yeah , it was great , had fun :]



- actually, now to come to think of it, I really don't wanna be in a relationship. I don't want anything serious. I'm just willing to do something that will make me happy again. I really miss it. I just really hope my decision will have sonsak not fuck up anymore. I really don't want him hurting himself more than he is. :/

on the otherhand, ray has really been making me feel so much better. :] for now I'll keep that to myself and the people I tell too privately. I just hope that this is really my answer to my wish.. - that sounded really corny, HAHHAHAHA but yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment