Friday, May 22, 2009

Church day!

So I was thinking about deleting the last three blogs, but I thought, why not keep it? Haha so I'm just gonna leave it there..

Anyways , Um today was suppose to be my "GREAT" day (cause of church and what not) but I ended up not going because I had to help babysit my baby bro lucas. -_- So I'm sitting at me mom's office while she's writing an offer on a house for my Aunt, & Lucas is sleeping like a baby. Haha, I'm starting to feel.... nothing. Weird?
-Eck, the shift key is all stickyyyyyy! too lazy to clean it, not my keyboard anyways. hahaha but yeah Um, Can't wait for this weekend! Going to ocean shores with the familia :] yes! Sad that I don't have a phone no mores :( oh wells, I find my ways , hahaha man i really wished I went to youthgroup today, it would've been a better week for me.

miss'n my dears, peas<3

1 comment:

  1. i missssss you ! i actually knocked on your door to get you -_- hope you're having fun with the family though :D

    ReplyDelete