Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fun weekend!

SO friday was good! I watched up !!! :DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D hehehehhee good movie good movie, then went to church cried, had fun, um, saturday I pretty much spent the whole day with my dear, and then I baby sat !!! whoooo such cute kids :] heeee, Um then today had a photoshoot for kontagious, Had so much fun , haha and I ate ube. But I like ooooobay better, Now I'm sitting here chillin with camille and ugly. hahaha jk milaine. :] Um there's two new lil niggas, name macho and mo. the pa - ta ta team. um, yeah , I might get a hole in my sock. I'm gonna go paint my nails now, Adios , Peas<3>

- Mm, I think what I'll do with my dear, is keep him close, but not too close yet. because I really don't want things ending so fast you know? I actually really like this guy, & I really don't want to be a hypocrite, or get hurt so fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment