Wednesday, May 6, 2009

craziest thing happen

okay so my aunt from my dad side found me on fb ! ( good thing I made one right ) haha anyways so we started talking , and I found out that she's my dad's sister. and I don't know my dad or that part of the family at all ! and the only one I actually remember is Niko because there's this baby picture of us and that's it . Anyways so like we started talking and we're sorta catching up on things. So I have three uncles, and three auntie's , and 4 girl cousins and 3 guy cousins. So Niko lives like ten minutes from me! teehee, anyways So I got my aunt's number, and Niko's number. Hopefully I get to meet them soon! Um, I also found out that my grandma is doing good! Um um, yeaaah I can't think , OH YEHA ! I'm sooooo happy now ! yeeee :] okay g'nightt ! <3

1 comment:

  1. dear dear keora...
    you post like 3 blogs a day ! HAHAHA
    but i like readin em ;P

    ReplyDelete