Sunday, May 17, 2009

why did I have to be the super hero?

today was great! til it got to the end..

well first off, I had dance auditions for kontagious! Hahah It was actually really fun :] I totally failed at the dancing but it's okay I had fun :] then afterwards milaine had her little birthday party! ahahhaa karoake was greeaaat! so were the breadsticks! hahahaha whoa so me and anahi decided to do our hair really crazy, then I remember about the black lipstick so me anahi and jess put some on hahahahha then we decided to try to get tony, and that's how everything got crazy. we all went on a war with each other, trying to put lipstick , cake, chocolate on each other. jahahahha the only person who was safe was NINA. I'll get her one day.. hahahahha

- anyways , I'm seriously lost. I hate the fact how I get so close to people. esp. guys, and I can't just be close friends with them, they end up falling pretty hard for me :/ it's sad because I can't help save their lives. I really can't I'm so young . I just wish I wasn't so .. like me. I mean why ? fhajfbnalsjkfnbalnflkanvklanfaefbehvncvksdhfgaohanajklfhb this sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment