Monday, May 18, 2009

gooood morning!

haha so um, I woke up at 7:27am, Missed my bus and got to school at like 8:25. I got to school like five minutes before 1st period ends. HAHAHAH we have all periods.  It is now 2nd period and I'm in digital photography, We have a sub today , blaaack maan :] hahahahha jk jk . but yeah I don't know his name, OP, class begins , He said his name is Mr. Hailey? HAHAHA , Um, he's kinda stuck up >.< anyways yesterday I cleaned my whoooole house! Cause no one was home and I got so bored .. haha I wanted to tannn but instead I went over to milaines. HAHA She lend some gauges and I got my gauges in ! WAHOOOO ! :} yeah I'm excited, muahhaa OH , and like around 9 pm , I was working on my puzzle, and I got a call from Albee, annnnd ... I GOT IN KONTAGIOUS ! YES ! :D haha I'm very excited. well Gtg pay attention in class -_- hahhaa peas<3

No comments:

Post a Comment