Wednesday, May 20, 2009

decided, & unstable.

So I made my decision, I don't want to be with sonsak anymore, and I went through with it. I just got off the phone with him, It's done. I'm done. I feel pretty relieved, I'm just sad. I'm sad because of my dear. I guess we're not talking anymore... :/ I'm glad that he's very respectful & understanding and is a good guy. I can't believe it. I lost 2 very important guys in my life, Christian & Sonsak , & 1 guy who could've became much more. I didn't really lose them, I just had them slip away, because of my choice in living. I miss them all . It's pretty bad. I love sonsak, I care about christian, & I'm falling for my dear. GAAY. I feel like such a baad person .. -_- I dropped two of them , for one though, But that one turned our chance down so I can be happy, because he cared :/

I hate the opposite sex.

g;night peas<3


oh yeah today was good though! Watched movies again at Thornton Place :] muahaha I love my girls<3

1 comment: