Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rainy Days

Okay so this morning during 1st period I had the BIGGEST headached everrr! SO I went to the nurses office and took an hour nap, then I took this survey for school cause I was a new student, and I got a freee brownie! :] After thaat, third period came around, I drew/wrote some letta's . aha then lunch came, dino bought me my fruit roll up ! I hugged PEACHES :} and P.E we had a sub , and I layed on the ground, I did like 5 cartwheels, hahahahaha and afta school me and milaine watched Ray's CE. got out like at 4, and I left with my mama * wink * . I had lot's of fun actually , hahahaha but came home , found out where edward lives and then I came home ate, brushed my teeth and now I'm in bed writing this blog. Haha Okay G'night peas<3

No comments:

Post a Comment