Monday, May 11, 2009

Today

Hm, nothing really happened, buuuut I bought a new fishy today ! I think I'll name him/her precious. Haha so I was at milaine's house & we're literaly singing different songs for two hours straight no repeated songs or nothing haha while my dear was on the phoness.

-ANYWAYS let's cut to the chase. Sloth. well I told him that I was falling for him.. and iono , it's kinda different . It's soooooooooo gay cause I can't like him, I'm not suppose to ! It's allll bad. Eh -_- I wish sonsak would frik'n talk to me ! dummm hoe. Anywhooooo I think I'ma cut this short for now. nothing really outrageous happened today but the fact I got three fruit roll ups and I pooped during P.E hahaha can't wait for tomorrow! MORNING GLORY <3

g'night peass<3

No comments:

Post a Comment