Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HAND SANITIZITER ME

HAHA what what in the butt?

I got my hand sanitizer! It smells like apple :] how cute! Gah I really hate this SWINE FLU shit, but hey! it all teaches people to be more clean :] which is a gooood thing. anyways Olti just came in the room and took lucas's blanket back. Man I need something to do right now, I would go outside, but it's too wet, & I kinda don't wanna trip, slip or fall on anything I already have enough bruises.

HAHHAA Oh yeah , when we were driving to fred myers, I was playing the license games with kian, and this is how it worked it out :

( drived passed a corolla, license plate # [33 .. ] can't remember the other part )

* punch * " DOUBLE THREEEEE !!! " :D
O.O . " wth are you doing?! "

hahahaha iono you had to be there, it was hella hilarious. okay peas out .

No comments:

Post a Comment