Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day (10:30am - 4:30pm)

So this morning I woke up to a call from my dear ;] at like 6 in the morning. HAHA, then I went back to sleep, woke up at like 8:40am, to a nice sunny day :] Made me feel warm & Happy inside. Then I thought about what was happening today & I got straight out of bed! ( getting ready for the day ) I was sooo excited, Today was the day I was gonna meet the rest of my family!!!!! :D whhoooo it was pretty fun, we went to church, ( they're catholics ) I met everyone, and when I met my grandparents my grandma cried when she hugged me, I kinda cried. Her sister hugged me, then she found out who I really was and she hugged me again looked at me and was about to cry and after we ate dim sum at Noble Court ( In Bellevue ) Anyways after dim sum, we went to grandma's ! Whoo, I sorta remember'd the house but not really, haha the whole time we were trying to look for pictures of my dad and he sorta looks like my brother's dad (Kian) but more like me you know? & I guess after we looked at alllll the pictures, nico's dad, co ut, and grandma was trying to tell me what sorta went down with my dad, and it was sad because it's gonna be a little while till I meet him again.. I guess he's in rehab or jail. one or the other. He's just not himself anymore, My uncle ( Niko's dad ) said that after my dad saw his bestfriend get show in front of him, he's just changed, he couldn't handle it and he thought that drugs could help him ease down a bit but it just got worse. But they also told me that just because he's not the same anymore or that he's going crazy, he's still a good person deep down and he really loves me til this day he hasn't forgotten about me. I miss him, Although I don't remember a thing about him.. It's sad, I cry at this moment just typing this down. I don't know, they were saying now that I'm revealed to another family, my family, I'm not alone and that I'm welcomed there whenever I want. They said it's not up to my dad if he wants to see me anymore, it's up to me. & right now, I don't know if I want to meet him. So I told them, I'll just wait. When he's better, I'll meet him. If he's not better I'll still meet him, maybe the answer to his problems is me. or it may not, either way a daughter needs her father more than anything in the world. Especially this daughter...

xoxo,
Keora do. <3

- Dad or Bi(bee), I just want you to know NOW, I'm sorry for putting you behind everything in my life, but I never forgot about you, it may have not got to me then you know, but now it is, now that I know everything. I'll pray for you each day til' I see you, and maybe even after that, I just hope you're doing okay, better than yesterday. better tomorrow, and from then on. I love you, even though you weren't in my life, I'll still love you even if you tend to not be. Until the day we meet again, I'll be thinking of you. & when we meet , I'm pretty sure that will be the happiest day of my life. ( exclude the day when I have my first kid ) lol

OH YEAH I forgot to include that my little cousin martin hahaha yeah after dim sum he was like " Look a bug!!! " He then picks it up and it's in his hands , Co Ut goes "Drop it now!"  "No It's cool!" haha then Co Ut turns around and martin THROWS at her, hahaha my uncle (Niko's dad) goes " why'd you throw it at aunty?" " Cause her butt was hungry " hahahahahahahah then he also touched a centipede at grandmas house , boy's nuts.

-well can't wait for later tonight! haha dinnner for my MAMA :]

No comments:

Post a Comment